Hi I’m Becky! Thanks for stopping by checking out my work! I have been shooting weddings for 9 years and have fallen in love capturing love. I get to work with so many amazing couples as well as their friends and family that I have to remember sometimes that I’m working! I grew up in southern Indiana and studied photography at IU (go Hoosiers! ). I’ve had the pleasure of shooting weddings all over the country from Chicago to New York to Hawaii.Whether it’s a backyard BBQ wedding, a downtown Chicago ballroom wedding or anything in between my camera and I are happy to be there!
Here are some random fun facts about me:
-I have a serious chapstick addiction…. and a Starbucks addiction…. If they start making a Starbucks flavored Chapstick things could get real interesting!
– There is a good chance I will bust some moves on the dance floor at your wedding with my camera in hand.
– I’m hoping to hit my growth spurt any day now, but in the mean time I bring along my trusty step stool for a little extra height when shooting!
– I once randomly photographed a wedding on a beach in Cancun when I realized they didn’t have a photographer and I had some of my gear with me.
– On Sunday mornings (and sometimes Thursday or Monday nights) in the fall/winter you can find me watching the Colts play.
– In April 2014 I launched my second business dedicated to small weekday weddings and elopements. If your having a Monday – Thursday wedding check out that site for more information – www.elopetochicago.com
Want to know more? Check out some of my “behind the scenes” photos below . Click on the contact link above to tell me more about you and how I can be your photographer!
Need help finding other Chicago Vendors? Check out my list of favorites HERE.
Thank you to Angel Canary for this headshot!
Shooting in the sand dunes at St. Joesph, MI!
Yes I smile behind my camera like a weirdo…
And I work well with others. Like my videographer friend Jesse with Love’s Reel.
Wedding party photos in Chinatown!
Hi there! Filling in for my couple so my second shooter could test her dance floor lighting.
The honeycomb in Lincoln Park gets a little crazy on Saturdays. Yes that’s me laying on the floor.
Yes that’s about 3 other weddings party. Yes I still loved every minute of it!
Trying to bond with the flower girl. She wasn’t interested
Just hanging out in some tall grass…. don’t mind me…
Shooting family photos in the park.
Shooting at my favorite place – Olive Park! (don’t worry photo friends that flash isn’t on… i just forgot to take it off)
Waiting for the bride to come down the aisle!!
Shooting in the middle of street at Board of Trades in downtown Chicago.
Again standing in for the bride and groom to test lighting for first dance.
I told you I’d dance. I didn’t say it would be pretty.